BBQ Chicken Pizza, 280 Calories per serving (makes 8 servings)
Recipe courtesy of www.ILoveThisDiet.com
What You’ll Need
• 2 cups original Bisquick mix
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ¼ cup hot (near boiling) water
• 18 oz refrigerated fully cooked shredded chicken with
• ¼ cup chopped cooked bacon (around 4 slices)
• 1½ cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
How It’s Made
• Pre-heat oven to 400F.
• In a medium-sized bowl combine Bisquick, sour cream and hot water. Stir with a fork until a soft dough
• Place dough onto a surface dusted with ¼ cup of dry Bisquick mix.
• Roll dough into a ball and knead 6 times. Then form dough into a 14-inch circle. Fold the circle in half.
• Transfer dough onto an ungreased large cookie sheet. Unfold dough.
• Distribute the chicken and barbeque mixture over the dough. Leave at least 2 inches from the edge as
dough will expand. Fold edge toward the chicken mixture.
• Top pizza with half of the bacon. Then add a layer of shredded cheese and top with remaining bacon.
• Bake pizza for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.