Recipe courtesy of www.FrozenFoodCookBook.com
This recipe is really unique, because most of the cooking is already done for you. The main ingredient is a Lean Cuisine frozen meal.
What You’ll Need:
• 1 package Lean Cuisine Lemon Garlic Shrimp
• 1 10 ounce package of fresh stir fry mixed vegetables or equal parts chopped broccoli, red peppers, mushrooms, carrots, onions, mini corn, bok choy or any of your favorite combination
• ½ teaspoon olive oil
• 1 pinch low-sodium salt such as Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest (not peel)
• Pam cooking spray
• Pepper to taste
How It’s Made:
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Chop vegetables to be similar in size to each other and Lean Cuisine vegetables.
• Spay a sheet pan with Pam, toss vegetables on sheet pan, spray with Pam, drizzle with olive oil and toss again to incorporate olive oil.
• Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
• Roast for 20 minutes.
• Meanwhile cook Lean Cuisine according to package directions.
• Put roasted vegetables on a plate, top with Lemon Garlic Shrimp and sprinkle with lemon zest.
For other recipes using frozen meals, download the FREE "Lazy Girls Diet Cookbook" at www.FrozenFoodCookBook.com