Tortellini with Garden Vegetables, 180 Calories per serving (makes 4 servings)
Recipe courtesy of www.ILoveThisDiet.com
What You’ll Need
• 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
• 1 box (9oz) broccoli cuts or asparagus
• 2½ cups quartered cherry tomatoes
• ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
• 1 tbsp grated Romano cheese
• 1½ tsp olive oil
• 4 medium green onions, sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• Salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
How It’s Made
• Follow package directions for cooking the tortellini.
• Add broccoli and/or asparagus for the last 2 to 3 minutes of cook time. Then drain.
• Add tomatoes, basil, Romano cheese, olive oil, green onions and garlic and toss together. The heat from
the pasta will soften additional ingredients.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.